641 Franklin Rd.
Meridian, ID 83642
We have climate controlled units.
We have individual door alarms with a monitoring system.
Acorn Storage is built with masonry block and steel construction.
Our RV parking is the finest in the state. We have an RV dump and fresh water on site. We have covered storage with 45 degree angle parking bays.
We have enclosed boat/car storage.
We offer more services and amenities than any other storage facility in the state. We are also the largest single site, self storage location in Idaho with 2,000 units here in Meridian.
Packing Tips for Your Storage Space
- Putting everything in a box is the best protection for your goods. Use uniform sizes of boxes and stack them shoulder high to maximize your total unit space, or invest in a good rack system. Label your boxes so you will be able to go right to the items you need. We sell moving supplies, to look at our list of products click here.
- Prepare your unit by placing plastic on the floor under your goods. Be sure the plastic laps up over the walls a few inches on every side.
- Leave an air space between the goods stored and the unit walls.
- Place contents 6 inches back from the door.
- Do not block air vents.
- Store lightweight items around the back of the unit. Move large, heavy items into storage last.
- Do not place heavy or sharp objects on top of upholstered furniture.
- Protect your mattresses, sofas, and chairs with plastic covers. Yes, we sell those too.
- Cover the entire load with a light plastic cover.
- Use a good quality lock on your storage unit door. Cheap locks rust and are easily defeated.
- Insure your goods while in storage. Ask the manager about self storage insurance at reasonable rates.
- Keep a list of all items in storage as well as pictures and descriptions.